Refunds for IconScout subscriptions
- Once you subscribe to one of the IconScout plans, the subscription will automatically renew. All the subscriptions are recurring; which means that it will renew automatically.
- If you do not want the subscription then you need to cancel it from your IconScout account. IconScout is not responsible for unwanted subscription renewals out of the customer's omission.
- If you want to avoid being charged automatically for a new billing period, make sure to cancel your subscription before the end of the current billing period.
- You can get the full refund within 7 business days from the purchase date, if and when, you didn’t get to use the service, that is, you haven't downloaded any assets.
- It is important that you send the refund request from the email address associated with your IconScout account in order to authorize it.
- Refunds for past transactions are not possible. For annual subscriptions, you should request a refund within 7 business days from the date of the subscription renewal.
Refunds for Credits
- You can not get a refund for the credit amount even if you have not used it to purchase any icons.
- Unused credits will expire in one year.
- You will be refunded in situations when you are charged incorrectly due to technical problems and in case of fraudulent payments.
- You are not eligible for any refunds in cases when IconScout terminates your account due to the breach of our Terms of Service.
Submit refund request
You can submit your refund request from this page.