To upload the assets, Open the Contributor Dashboard.
Once you have logged in you can find different types of assets like Icons, Illustration, 3D, Lottie Animation. To upload Icons follow the given steps.
Step 1 : Contributor Platform
You can select the asset type you wish to upload. For uploading Icons, please select Icons from assets types.
Once you click on Icons you can see different options.
In Above mentioned page there are different options available for you. Here are their function:
- Upload New: It allows you to upload new assets and add into your existing ones.
- Live in store: This options allows you to see how many of your assets are live on Iconscout.
- Draft: This displays the number of assets you have saved but have not uploaded yet.
- Pending: This displays the number of assets that are pending and yet to be approved by our curation team.
- Need to improve: This displays the assets that needs a little bit of improvement in them.
- Rejected: Here all your rejected assets are shown.
Step 2 : Upload Assets
To upload your Icons, please click on upload new. We accept Icons in SVG file formats only.
You can upload entire zip file or you drag and drop your files in the box with a plus.
Make sure the assets you upload are in SVG file formats.
After you have dragged and dropped or uploaded your files you will able to see below screen.
Here you can see six options on right top corner of your screen:
- Save Draft: This allows you to save the draft you have created after uploading your assets.
- Delete Draft: This allows you to delete any draft which you no longer wish to include.
- Upload More: This allows you to add more assets to your pack.
- Advanced Option: It allows you to apply same details to all your assets at once.
- Submit As Pack: Once all your assets are uploaded this allows you to upload them as a pack.
Steps 3 : Fill Necessary Details
Give Name and description and pricing to each of your assets.
You are required to put upto 10 tags for each asset.
After doing the following steps. Please check if all the files contain the necessary elements or not.
Make sure all of your assets have the same style and consistency.
You can even useadvance optionto give same name, description, pricing, and tags to all your assets at once.
You can also copy and paste tags to individual asset as well.
There is a pack preview checkbox you need to select if you wish to make see preview of that asset. By default, we will take the first six assets you uploaded as part of the preview.
Once you have completed all these steps you are required to click on submit as pack.
After that, you will receive one popup. Please fill in the Title, description, and pricing of the pack.
You can also upload the custom mockup by clicking on the "Click here" text.
You must select a bundle to complete the uploading process. To know what a bundle is, you can check out this link:Bundle Guidelines
You need to click on submit to submit the icon pack, once it is done our team will curate your pack, and it will be live within 3-4 business days.