What is 3D glTF Editor?
A glTF 3D editor is a tool used to edit 3D models in the glTF format. It allows users to customize an existing asset with stunning designs, view them in 360°, and apply your brand colors instantly. You can then use these assets across apps, the web, social media, and in everyday designs.
How can I use the 3D glTF in Iconscout?
- Go to this 3D glTF page here
- Search for any 3D assets from the search box and click on any asset to preview it, or you can upload your own glTF file by clicking on the Upload button.
From the asset panel, pick the asset you want to edit. You have the option of selecting the function or use the shortcut key. In the top-right corner, there are three options for customizing an asset:
a) Move (G): Choose the component of an asset that needs to be relocated.
b) Rotate (R): You have the option of rotating your asset horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
c) Scale (S): Using the X, Y, or Z axes, you may scale your asset to be large or small.
The Reset button will return your customized object to its default state.
3. You can rotate the 3D asset model 360 degrees and choose the desired angle on the preview window.
4. Click on the Color Palette button to customize the asset color's according to your preference.
5. Click on the Download button to download the customized 3D asset.