As a contributor on IconScout platform, you can showcase your talent and earn money by selling your creative assets such as icons, illustrations, 3D assets, and Lottie animations. However, sometimes you may want to contribute to a different kind of asset that you haven't been approved for yet.
Here's the complete guide on how to submit a request to contribute a different kind of assets on IconScout platform:
- Log in to your IconScout account. Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon on the top right corner of the website.
- From the drop-down menu, select Contributor Dashboard option.
- You will be redirected to the Contributor Dashboard homepage, where you will see boxes for different asset types, such as Icons, Illustrations, 3D assets, and Lottie.
- Select the asset type on which you want to contribute. If you are already approved for that asset type, you can start uploading your assets. But if you are not approved, you will see a button "Request to Upload" on the asset box.
- Click on the "Request to Upload" button, and you will be prompted with a form where you need to insert the link of your portfolio URL.
- After inserting the link of your portfolio, click on the Send request button.
- Our team will review your request within 4 business days and get back to you once your request has been approved.
- Once your request has been approved, you can start uploading your assets for the approved asset type.
Note: Make sure that your portfolio showcases your best work and is relevant to the asset type you want to contribute to. This will help our team to evaluate your request quickly and efficiently.
If you face any issues or have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team.